The HoverMatt® Air Transfer System is the number one choice of hospitals for lateral patient transfers and patient repositioning.
With this revolutionary HoverMatt Air Transfer System, the mattress and the patient float on a cushion of air allowing caregivers to safely transfer patients without lifting or straining. By virtually eliminating the injuries related to lateral transfers and repositioning, the HoverMatt Air Transfer System significantly helps to improve staff retention while meeting legislative guidelines for safe patient handling.
The HoverMatt Transfer Mattress also gives your patient more comfort and safety, with reduced skin shear and bruising.
Benefits of the HoverMatt Air Transfer Mattress
- Air-assisted technology improves patient and caregiver safety and comfort during transfers
- Inflated mattress moves patient in stable position, reducing skin shear and bruising
- Heat-sealed construction eliminates needle holes that are potential bacteria pathways
- Radiolucent and MRI compatible for artifactfree imaging
- Available in multiple styles and widths with a 1200 lb. weight limit to accommodate most patients
- Variable speed air supply provides quieter and slower inflation options
The Double-Coated version offers fluid and stain resistance, making it ideal for Theatres or Labor & Delivery.