HoverMatt, the number one choice of hospitals for lateral patient transfers, further addresses infection control and reprocessing concerns with the HoverMatt Single-Patient Use Air Transfer System.
This inflatable transfer mattress works just like the reusable HoverMatt air transfer system; the mattress and the patient float on a cushion of air. Caregivers can safely transfer patients without lifting or straining. By virtually eliminating injuries related to lateral transfers and repositioning, the Single-Patient Use HoverMatt helps improve staff retention while significantly reducing the possibility of cross contamination and the need for outside laundering.
So many more reasons to choose the HoverMatt Single-Patient Use Transfer Mattress:
- Air-assisted technology improves patient and caregiver safety and comfort during transfers
- Inflated mattress moves patient in stable position, reducing skin shear and bruising
- Single-patient use product eliminates costs and logistics associated with reprocessing and greatly reduces risk of cross-contamination
- Radiolucent and MRI compatible for artifactfree imaging
- Available in multiple styles and widths with a 1200 lb. weight limit to accommodate most patients
- Variable speed air supply provides quieter and slower inflation options