- A.M.I. TissueBag
- A.M.I. TissueBag Premium
- A.M.I. TissueBag Premium 5 mm
- A.M.I. Fascia Cutter
- Blunt Tip Cutter
The extremely tear-resistant polyurethane bag:
- is covered by a polypropylene protection sleeve for insertion and fits through any 10 mm trocar
- is equipped with a metal ring which opens automatically once fully inserted in the abdomen
- remains open automatically until filling is completed
- has a tapered design which ensures lengthwise compression of specimen for easier removal
A.M.I.‘s extraction bags are fully-disposable instruments for removing specimen (e.g. appendix, gallbladders, ovaries etc.) during minimally-invasive surgical procedures. Special design features facilitate insertion into the abdominal cavity, as well as allowing easy, safe tissue retrieval. A particularly durable and easy-to-use extraction bag, which is removed from the abdominal cavity immediately after filling.
A.M.I. TissueBag Premium
With this superior-quality, easy-to-handle extraction bag, you have the choice. Once filled with specimen, the bag can either be taken out immediately or left in the abdomen
during the operation for later removal in four simple steps:
A.M.I. Fascia Cutter Disposable Instruments
The A.M.I. FasciaCutter can be used to enlarge the trocar incision in a controlled manner, should more space be required for removal.