The SchureMed Powered Beach Chair is the only shoulder surgery positioning chair on the market with a self-contained motor that does not rely on the surgical table for power. Our double-ball joint head positioning system safely secures the patient’s head even with kyphosis patients. Surgical beach chair adjusts from 0-90° in 8 seconds in a smooth, controlled movement. 2″ (5 cm) deluxe pad set provides complete patient comfort. Motion-control technology eliminates manual patient positioning with a simple push-button hand control. 1,350 lbs. (612 kg) of lift securely supports arthroscopy patients up to 500 lbs (227 kg). Attaches to ANY operating room table with our integrated, adjustable mounting clamps. Lateral brace included.
- 500 lb. (227 kg) surgical patient weight capacity
- Articulation range 0-90°
- Sliding head rest
- Lateral brace attaches to beach chair and not O.R. table side rail providing safer patient positioning
- Shoulder pull-away panels provide excellent surgical exposure
- Double-ball joint head rest allows patient’s head to tilt 30° in every direction, forward, backwards and side-to-side
- Five-piece Deluxe pad set included